Tuesday, September 24, 2013

An Incredible Story- The introduction

Matthew Chapter 1 has captured me. It is an incredible story. No, that's not right. It's alot of stories. So many stories that don't get told very often (that I know of) that deserve to be told. Stories of people that believed in what was promised. People that stood up against what was wrong. People that believed that God was more real than their current situations. People that had no idea that from their faithfulness and their struggle, that their names would be listed to prove to the world that Jesus is the messiah. They didn't know when or how redemption would come. They didn't know God's mighty purpose to redeem the world.

I can't even begin to imagine how many books have already been written on this subject, how much informaton has already been assimilated. But I do want to do this for me, as much as for anyone that might be willing to join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment